Name of proprietorfield contains John E. White
Social security number (SSN)field contains 011-00-2222
Part I: General Information:
A. Principal business or profession, including product or servicefield contains Minister
B. Enter code from pages C-9, 10, & 11field contains 541990
E. Business address (including suite or room number). Address not required if same as on page 1 of your tax return.field contains 1042 Main Street
City, town or post office, state, and ZIP codefield contains Hometown, Texas 77099
Part II: Figure Your Net Profit:
1. Gross receipts. Caution. See the instructions for Schedule C, line , on page C-3 and check the box if: (followed by 2 bullets). (Bullet 1) This income was reported to you on Form W-2 and the
box on that form was checked, or (Bullet 2) You are a member of a qualified joint venture reporting only rental real estate income not subject to self-employment tax.box not checked, field contains 4,000
2. Total expenses (see instructions on page 2). If more than $5,000, you must use Schedule Cfield contains 252 with an asterisk indicating footnote. Footnote: See Attached Statement.
3. Net profit. Subtract line 2 from line 1. If less than zero, you must use Schedule C. Enter on Form 1040, line 12, and Schedule SE, line 2, or on Form 1040NR, line 13. (If you checked the box on line 1, do not report the amount from line 3 on Schedule SE, line 2.) Estates and trusts, enter on Form 1041, line 3field contains 3,748
Part III: Information on Your Vehicle:
4. When did you place your vehicle in service for business purposes? (month, day, year)field contains 7/15/2005
5. Of the total number of miles you drove your vehicle during 2008, enter the number of miles you used your vehicle for:
a. Businessfield contains 445
b. Commutingfield contains 0
c. Otherfield contains 7,247
6. Was your vehicle available for personal use during off-duty hours?
7. Do you (or your spouse) have another vehicle available for personal use?
8a. Do you have evidence to support your deduction?
8b. If Yes, is the evidence written?