Name of person with self-employment income (as shown on Form 1040)field contains John E. White
Social security number of person with self-employment incomefield contains 011-00-2222
Section A--Short Schedule SE:
2. Net profit or (loss) from Schedule C, line 31; Schedule C-EZ, line 3; Schedule K-1 (Form 1065), box 14, code A (other than farming); and Schedule K-1 (Form 1065-B), box 9, code J1. Ministers and members of religious orders, see page SE-1 for amounts to report on this line. See page SE-3 for other income to reportfield contains 43,867 with an asterisk indicating footnote. Footnote: See Attached Statement.
3. Combine lines 1a, 1b, and 2field contains 43,867
4. Net earnings from self-employment. Multiply line 3 by 92.35% (.9235). If less than $400, do not file this schedule; you do not owe self-employment taxfield contains 40,511
5. Self-employment tax. If the amount on line 4 is: $102,000 or less, multiply line 4 by 15.3% (.153). Enter the result here and on Form 1040, line 57. More than $102,000, multiply line 4 by 2.9% (.029). Then, add $12,658 to the result. Enter the total here and on Form 1040, line 57.field contains 6,198
6. Deduction for one-half of self-employment tax. Multiply line 5 by 50% (.5). Enter the result here and on Form 1040, line 27field contains 3,099