Your namefield contains John E. White
Occupation in which you incurred expensesfield contains Minister
Social security numberfield contains 011-00-2222
Part I: Figure Your Expenses:
1. Vehicle expense using the standard mileage rate. Complete Part II and then go to line 1a below
a. Multiply business miles driven before July 1, 2008, by 50.5 cents (.505)field contains 631
b. Multiply business miles driven after June 30, 2008, by 58.5 cents (.585)field contains 744
c. add lines 1a and 1bfield contains 1,375
4. Business expenses not included on lines 1c through 3. Do not include meals and entertainment.field contains 231
6. Total expenses. Add lines 1 through 5. Enter here and on Schedule A (Form 1040), line 21 (or on Schedule A (Form 1040NR, line 9)). Armed Forces reservists, fee-basis state or local government officials, qualified performing artists, and individuals with disabilities: See the instructions for special rules on where to enter this amount.)field contains 1,237 with an asterisk indicating footnote. Footnote: See Attached Statement.
Part II: Information on Your Vehicle:
7. When did you place your vehicle in service for business use? (month, day, year)field contains 7/15/2005
8. Of the total number of miles you drove your vehicle during 2008, enter the number of miles you used your vehicle for:
a. Businessfield contains 2,521
b. Commutingfield contains 0
c. Otherfield contains 5,171
9. Do you (or your spouse) have another vehicle available for personal use?
10. Was your vehicle available for personal use during off-duty hours?
11a. Do you have evidence to support your deduction?
11b. If Yes, is the evidence written?