You may also be able to deduct the following expenses. See Publication 535 to find out whether you can deduct them.
- Bank fees.
- Donations to business organizations.
- Education expenses.
- Energy efficient commercial buildings deduction expenses.
- Environmental cleanup costs.
- Impairment-related expenses.
- Interview expense allowances.
- Licenses and regulatory fees.
- Moving machinery.
- Outplacement services.
- Penalties and fines you pay for late performance or nonperformance of a contract.
- Repairs that keep your property in a normal efficient operating condition.
- Repayments of income.
- Subscriptions to trade or professional publications.
- Supplies and materials.