Your namefield contains John E. White and Susan R. White
Social security numberfield contains 011-00-2222
1a. Do you (and your spouse if filing jointly) have 2009 wages of more than $6,451 ($12,903 if married filing jointly)?Check box Yes (Skip lines 1a through 3. Enter $400 ($800 if married filing jointly) on line 4 and go to line 5.
5. Enter the amount from 1040, line 38, or Form 1040A, line 22field contains 35,286
6. Enter $75,000 ($150,000 if married filing jointly)field contains 150,000
7. Is the amount on line 5 more than the amount on line 6?Check box No (Skip line 8. Enter the amount from line 4 on line 9 below.
9. Subtract line 8 from line 4. If zero or less, enter -0-field contains 800
10. Did you (or your spouse, if filing jointly) receive an economic recovery payment in 2009? You may have received this payment if you received social security payments, supplemental security income, railroad retirement benefits, or veterans disability compensation or pension benefits (see instructions).Check box No ( Enter -0- on line 10 and go to line 11 (field contains -0-))
11. Did you (or your spouse, if filing jointly) receive a pension or annuity in 2009 for services performed as an employee of the US government or any U.S. state or local government from work not covered by social security? Do not include any pension or annuity reported on Form W-2..Check box No (Enter -0- on line 11 and go to line 12 (field contains -0-))
12. Add lines 10 and 11field contains -0-
13. Subtract line 12 from line 9. If zero or less, enter -0-field contains 800
14. Making work pay and government retiree credits. Add lines 11 and 13. Enter the result here and on Form 1040, line 63; From 1040A, line 40; or Form 1040NR, line 60.field contains 800